FAQ for photographers
I BOOKED A JOB, NOW WHAT?
- Make sure your camera bag is packed with the gear you need
- Arrive 5 min early and review shot list, go over VIP's, backdrops, etc.
- Take a lot of and a good variety of photos
- Back up all photos on external hard drive
- Cull photos to remove any bad photos you don't wish the client to see.
- Send unedited high res-photos to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15- 20 hrs. here's a few uploading tips
- Sit back and relax until your next ographr booking while we deliver your photos in a fancy album.
CAN I EDIT PHOTOS IF I WANT?
Yes, you can edit photos as long as we receive all the files within 15 - 20hrs. We suggest batch editing or using lightroom / photoshop presets for faster editing turnover.
Ographr has in house editors that batch edit all photos before sending to clients, although it's very standard contrast, curve, sharpness, color, etc. No cropping or straightening.
HOW SAFE IS IT TO ENTER MY BANK DETAILS ?
Very safe! Ographr uses 3rd party Braintree payments to handle all transactions between photographers and customers. Braintree is a PayPal owned company, is PCI Compliant, and is used by big companies like Uber and Airbnb. Visit Braintree for more info.
WHEN WILL I GET PAID?
After your photoshoot and send us the photos, all your funds will be transferred within 2 days directly into your bank account. Note, if you do not set up your bank account or it is not approved, your profile will be inactive on Ographr and not visable to customers until approved. This is to ensure your payment is issued.
OTHER QUESTIONS NOT LISTED?